Monday, February 27, 2012

DAY 57-Holiness to the Lord





Just seeing a picture of the temple can bring me a feeling of peace.

I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to be able to attend this wonderful place and to feel the peace that come from within. I thankful that I can walk in its doors and receive answers and inspiration for the questions that often pop up in life. I thankful to have been sealed here to my family and know that I am will have them forever. What a wonderful blessing!!




TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
My Hero lived up to his name! He allowed me to take a quick catnap (10 minutes is all my children would allow) and then later let me fall asleep at 7:00 taking care of and putting all our children to bed! I had no idea that I was so exhausted! 

No comments: