Thursday, February 9, 2012

DAY 39-Modern Art?


This magnificent piece of art can be found "hanging" in my home! Its a one of kind and  "hopefully" never to be repeated. And I got it for a really steal! Come on, ask me how much I paid for it? Come on! Okay, okay...I'll tell you! It cost me absolutely nothing! The artist was "kind" enough not to change me for this beautiful masterpiece! I think that it helps that I personally know the artist, in fact, I was there at his birth! We are way tight!! I've been promised that if I'm really lucky and provide lots of cookies, I maybe...just maybe...might be able to have another masterpiece to have "hanging" on my wall or window again!

I can't wait....

TENDER MERCY MOMENT:

A dear friend tonight calmed my frazzled nerves about an upcoming event. She boosted my confidence and implanted in my head a continuing stanza of "You can do it! You can do it! All be well!" Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It was just what I needed to give me the confidence to fight off the worry and anxiety! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Don't you just love those "masterpieces"? I was surprised with one when I came home last night from Symphony rehearsal. The artist decided that he need to work instead of sleep.