![]() |
| A little out of focus...at least I think it is...I can't tell if its out of focus or if the material is making it look like it is. |
Call me weird or irrational but I love doing my daughter's hair! This something rewarding and fulfilling in seeing it done all "pretty" and watching her delight in what I have done. I love making sure the flower or box or clip or hair tie all match her outfit! I love to run my fingers through her hair and marvel at how long it has grown and what color if has become. I love how her fingers dig through the clips, bows, flowers, and hair ties to pick what she wants (I reserve the right to veto her wish depending on where we might be going...) I can feel my power slowly slipping away as she sometimes "insist" that she have a certain bow or clip. Someday she won't let me do it for her and she will declare her independence. By then I might be ready to turn in my comb, but for now I'm just going to enjoy the moment.
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
Tonight I am exhausted! I am getting old. I can no longer stay up to anything after 10:30 without being absolute exhausted the next day! I fell prey to my husband desire to watch a movie that didn't end until after 11 last night! Much too late....(I am being very sarcastic here...just in case you didn't know!) But really, I'm exhausted! Thankfully, my children were also exhausted (either that or the Sandman really does exist) for they were all asleep by 8:30! Happy Day...I mean...Night!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment