Who knew that we would be destined to find one another? And that you would become a true friend...unafraid to sacrifice yourself for the welfare of a friend?
You were there for me when no one else would be. You did things for me that others would deem unclean, gross, and just plain nasty! You were my constant companion and never left my side during my time of trial and weakness. You became my warrior and champion in the fight against all things snotty. And because of you, I rode off into the sunset with confidence that tomorrow would be a cleaner day!
Thank you tissue for helping me to win the war against Headcold the Horrible!
I love ya, man!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
The head-cold that I suffered all day yesterday with, miraculously let go of its death grip on me this morning. I woke feeling like a new person and that I would live to see another day. I was able to accomplish so many things and was able to see the positive again in life. Its amazing how depressing a head-cold can make you feel! I'm thankful that it lasted only a day!


No comments:
Post a Comment