![]() |
| I'm a day behind on my photos... Hopefully I can catch up tonight! |
This is what my kids will be giving to their "Valentines" tomorrow! Aren't they so cute? They were a little more time consuming then I anticipated but I love how they turned out!! One of those proud mom moments! I actually did something cute for my kids to give away...I can't wait until they come home from school! I envision tales of how my treats were the hit of the classroom...how all their our treats were pushed aside...how all the room helpers gawked in awe at my creativeness....how often the words "Those are so cute..." were uttered by the envious onlookers....
sigh....a mom can dream right?
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I was reminded today how precious life is and how important it is to make every day count. We never know what is around the corner, what obstacles lay in wait. Now is the time to tell our families we love them. Now is the time to mend broken relationships. Now is the time to laugh and be happy.
There just might not be a tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment