My hero coming to the rescue after a snowstorm that lasted all morning. He willingly came home for lunch of leftover Cream Cheese Chicken & Vegetable Soup ( I got the recipe here....yummy!) and to shovel the sidewalks and driveway! No matter that his first intent had been to use the new snow blower...big boy toys...but atlas my hero's weapon was out of gas...sigh...
Thank you, Hero for spending 30 minutes shoveling the driveway which in the end caused your back to ache! Way to take one for the team!
Love You!
(Now some of you maybe wondering why I wasn't brandishing a shovel against the white foe along with my hero. I would only state that there was a greater need for a historian and supervisor in this case....)
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I came home from shopping (and not the fun kind of shopping...unless you find milk and other groceries fun...) and found that my children were all dressed and that they had done all their chores for the morning! It was truly a miracle and one that I hope will repeat itself over and over.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment