Yet another picture from our anniversary! You have to be getting sick of seeing these by now and for that I apologize but you are probably going to see A LOT more!
There was this amazing garden/meadow behind the cabin that we stayed in. We wondered over before leaving to get a gander at what we could see. The lighting was so soft with it being what some may call early morning..but for me...it was sleeping in!!
Let's face it...any time past seven is sleeping in when you become a mom.
..sigh....
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I was able to help out at a funeral luncheon today but because of how long it took, I wasn't going to be able to make something for a party that I was suppose to go to that night. I know its completely not important if I didn't have something but I felt obligated to bring something because we were asked to and I'm kind of crazy that way...anyways...as it turned out, we had a lot of food left over and was given stuff that I could take to the party! I was so relieved because I'm sure that I couldn't have stood on my feet for longer then 10 more minutes when I got home! It's proof to me that little things do matter to Heavenly Father if it matters to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment