Just when I think that spring just might have sprung, winter rears its head and gives a mighty roar! Our winter has consisted of a battle between Winter and its foes Indian Summer and Spring. Temperatures range from anywhere from 12 degrees (or lower) to upper 40s. It just hasn't seemed like winter and I have actually found myself excited when the skies start filling with white flakes instead of rain.
There is beauty even in the dingy
But we humans are a fickle lot...
though we cheer on winter in the fight for its life
Come April we will commit treason and pray that Winter will die
and that Spring and Summer will cease the day.
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
For some odd reason today, only Google sponsored links would load on my internet connection. I found this very irritating because I desperately rely on Netflix to entertain my kids while I take fifteen minutes for the necessities...hair, makeup, shower...I was thankful that we had bought a new DVD (old school I know) so I was still given this time. Thankfully, the internet returned long enough for me to take one of my children to preschool, put another down for a much needed nap, and turn on blessed Netflix for the other, thus allowing me to have 30 minutes to exercise. The internet died shortly after....
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment