Aww...there isn't anything quite like a Chicken Alfredo pizza from Pizza Hut...mmmm...love me some pizza! There is just something so divine and addicting about this pan pizza that overtook my senses and caused me to eat and eat until I was sure that I would have to be hauled out of the booth with a forklift!
This amazing indulgence is only given into once a month when my kids get their Book-It certificate from school..oh,.how I LOVE that program!
Too bad my thighs and other unnamed body parts don't agree with me!!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
The mere fact that I got to CHOOSE what pizza to get was a tender mercy! Usually there's no choice...with four kids you are doomed to a life filled with nothing but Pepperoni Pizza.


1 comment:
Ha ha. I LOVE pizza too! I will usually it is warm or cold and at any time of day! At my house, it isn't pepperoni. It is either plain cheese, or it has to have pineapple on it.
Post a Comment