
My Hero gave me this today...isn't it lovely?
I was so touched and excited that he had actually remembered Valentine's Day and that I didn't end up with something that looked wilted and beaten half to death....which, let's be honest here, is kind of what the stereotype for what husbands get for Valentines is.
I love that my Hero doesn't fit the stereotype!
No matter that I sent him to the store to pick up dinner the night before...
....we both have learned a thing or two...
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
My brother and his amazing wife stopped by today to show me ultrasound pictures of their baby girl! They had just found out the gender and were super excited to show me all the pictures and tell me all about her. I was grateful that they came when they did because they were able to stay with my two littler children while I ran and got the others from school! It is always a small miracle when it only takes me 10 seconds to get in the car...oh the small things in life that mean so much...
I also didn't have to listen to whining or crying about being bored while I waited in the carpool lane...sure bliss...Happy Valentines Day to me!!

No comments:
Post a Comment