Friday, February 24, 2012

DAY 54- Baby J


Isn't he just so cute? At little over two months, Baby J was more then willingly to show off for his mini photo shoot.


Watch out Mom!
I think that we have a charmer on our hands!


Just enough to want you to give into everything that he wants!

I had so much fun photographing Baby J. It was a learning experience for me since I haven't done much infant photography. Who knew that babies move around so much? Next time I will (hopefully) have better lighting that will make stilling his movements a little easier. 



TENDER MERCY MOMENT:

Speaking of lighting...the sun came up this morning at 7 o'clock (maybe even earlier but this tired mommy "sleeps in".. .a small miracle after it being dark for ages in the morning! I was so grateful and filled with absolute glee at the sight of the sun when I drew open my curtains. After opening the front drapes and seeing the sun smiling Good Morning, I danced (that's right...danced!) to the kitchen to hastily throw up the other drapes...thus filling my home with light!!! 

I LOVE light! 

2 comments:

Anthony Tietjen said...

Great work!

Nancy said...

They look great! I am excited to photograph my little one when she arrives! Oh, and the sun coming up earlier isn't so great for me because it means Charlie thinks he can get up earlier :( But I do love that the days are getting longer!