My gallant Hero-in-training! He was so excited to head outside with Hero and immediately got to work! He did an excellent job and I was so proud of him!
I am so thankful that I have my Hero-in-training and that there are three more besides him!
As they say, many hands make light work...
and less work for MOM!!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I was asked to teach Relief Society three weeks ago and the dreaded day finally came today! I was prepared but still nervous to stand in front of a group of women that I respect and look-up to. Upon waking it was discovered that my one of my two nursery aged children won't be attending nursery after all....coughing and yucky nose. I was told not to worry and that my husband would take her to his class. Later at church, as I stood to give my lesson, I saw my husband standing in the doorway with two children. The other had started to cough when he was dropped off at nursery! As luck would have, one of my friends happened to be arriving for church and took my daughter from my all-too-grateful husband. One tender mercy....check!
The second occurred when I finished my lesson...whew! Glad that's over!!.... and was relieved that my daughter had sat still through the whole lesson and hadn't cried for me once! Truly a miracle for my very, very active and stranger-shy 19 month old!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment