Tonight my family preformed a little service that involved paper hearts, tape, and some sneaky behavior. It mad me smile, seeing how sneaky they were as they placed the hearts in the designated area. They were so excited! I especially loved how their little tongues stuck out when they were concentrating during the cutting out phase.
Our victim was thrilled with it and made her feel extra special!
What a great night!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
Today I had my weekly doctor's appointment. I was so thrilled when he didn't have to do the ultrasound treatment. I was ecstatic when he told me that I didn't have to wear my brace anymore!!
FINALLY!
After 8 weeks, I am finally brace free! It has been wonderful not to have the restriction of movement or the effects of velcro rubbing my skin rare every day!

1 comment:
You guys are too cool for words.
Post a Comment