Sunday, May 20, 2012

DAY 138-Gift Tag


I have a terrible time remembering to buy tags/cards when I give a present. I always feel that prickle of discomfort at showers/parties when the honoree pulls out someone's card to see who its from and then when its my gift's turn, I hear my shaky voice, declaring that the package is mine and apologize for no card. A small thing that probably doesn't bother any else but me.  At receptions or places that you can't say, "The bag with the yellow daisy is from me"  I would usually hurriedly try and throw together something. It would usually be a 3x5 card or something just as hideous. 
I was bound and determined not to let this happen again!
So, tonight when Hero and I had to attend a wedding reception, I designed this little card a couple of minutes before we left. (I'm still a procrastinator...but a determined one!) 

It turned out lots better then my sad 3x5 card would have! 


TENDER MERCY MOMENT:

My brother and sister-in-law willingly came over to babysit tonight so that my Hero and I could both attend the  reception..together...at the same time! They even watched them longer so that we could go and get some dinner! I really totally appreciate your willingness and service! I owe you one!

No comments: