My view while I waited for what I thought was a simple repair at the mechanics. Boy, was I wrong! Our spare tire has been rattling around in the back of our van for two weeks. I decided to be productive and stop and get it put back up under the van. Two hours later I was informed that the bracket that holds it in place is stripped and will need to be replaced. Really? Totally bummed! So after two hours and 30 minutes, I left the beautiful view with my spare tire still rattling in the back! What a day!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(May 4)
Today I spent two and half hours, with 3 children, sitting in a cinder block room, waiting for a repair to be made on our van. Something that I was told would only take thirty minutes, took much, much longer! I hadn't planned accordingly and so in desperation, called my Hero to come rescue my son and his friend from after school pick-up worry. I am thankful that my Hero can do these small things for me and is able to help me out when I need him!

No comments:
Post a Comment