Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DAY 124- Seeing Through the Trees



My thoughts as I looked at this photo:

Sometimes life can become difficult and we begin to look around ourselves for answers and direction. But strive as we might, we can't seem to see the way to go..there's obstacles in our view...mountains, buildings, or trees. But by shifting our perspective or position, we can always see our way and the path becomes clear. 



TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(May 5)
My Hero brought me some absolutely breathtaking flowers today (photos to come.) I was so surprised and touched by his show of love! Thank you, Honey for making me smile and yes, cry a little!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Oh I love love love this! Very nice Alisha! Im excited to see what you do with your new lens. (O:

Mary said...

Oh I love love love this! Very nice Alisha! Im excited to see what you do with your new lens. (O:

Michelle said...

Beautiful photo, and great analogy!