Okay..so my last couple of posts have had something with food in them. Well...food is so essential to life and fulfills a basic need in all of us and ...umm.. okay.. I just like food! It definitely has it averages when it comes to photos. They don't move around or give you weird smiles and allow you to position them anyway you like. That and they were just there! I loved the contrast of color! And the yummy goodness that just radiated from them!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(May 12)
Today I am so thankful that I have a best friend that I go to when I get upset or angry and he will simply listen and attempt to be understanding. He doesn't past judgement on my feelings or get after me for feeling the way that I do. Everyone needs a best friend and I'm glad that I'm married to mine!

No comments:
Post a Comment