Monday, May 7, 2012

DAY 119- My Mother's Voice


Sigh...
...sometimes I hear my mother's voice when I look at things like this.
It's saying, "Why can't we have nice things?"

That was my first thought when I saw the damage that my son had inflicted upon my poor baby apple tree. 
It's long, springy branches were too tempting for him. They were crying out to be used as a snowball launcher this winter. 
Sigh...



TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(April 30)

Today, as I was driving home from picking up my son and his friend from school, a boy on a bike cut across the road right in front of me! Luckily, I have been ultra sensitive about my driving and of those around me the last couple of weeks and so had seen him leave the sidewalk. I was able to stop before hitting him. So, 1) I'm thankful that I didn't hit him 2) this is another mercy of having my accident. I might not have been paying as good of attention if my accident hadn't happened and there is a good chance, I might have hit and hurt the boy.  
There is a plan and a Master's hand that controls it. 

No comments: