Friday, May 18, 2012

DAY 130- C Senior Photos


My first photo after my knee injury! I was so excited to do them! Also my first one after getting my new lens! Thanks to the beautiful C, they turned out perfect! 

I was a little worried about the light but we were able to conquer it! 

She was much more daring then I would have been! She climbed right up there like it wasn't anything at all! I would have been terrified!


Thanks, C for a great session!


TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(May 11)
C brought a friend with her to the photo shoot, who was more then excited to hold my reflectors so that we could get a more even light! I won't have been able to do it without him! 

Also had the chance to hang out with my mom, sisters-in-law, and daughter for a all night girls night while the men were off camping! We had such an awesome time with fondue and fingernail painting...my 2 year old daughter's first time!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great Job! The announcments and pictures look awesome!!! I love that girl (: