Wednesday, May 16, 2012

DAY 128- Support Group




This is my support group! 

Always there when I need to feel loved and appreciated! 
My other son would be there as well but we were supporting him at the moment during his First Grade Program! I loved that when he remembers this day, he will remember that his whole family was there, silently cheering him on!


A little blurry...I came to realized that my new 50 ml lens focuses a little different then my  others. 

And this is my biggest fan and supporter! He eagerly volunteered to be my first subject with my new lens! He was a good sport and humored me, and made me feel special and important! Boy,do I love him!

He really doesn't like this one but to me this is him! 




Here comes the smolder....you know, like in Tangled...


Thanks Honey for being so supportive and willing to wait your dinner while I fiddled with my lens! 

Love You!



TENDER MERCY MOMENT:

Today is a glorious day! I can actually bend my knees enough to be able to squat when I want to pick up something or take a photo! Before this caused me a extreme amount of pain! I am so grateful that the strengthening exercises are starting to work. 

Also I had the privilege of listening to my oldest son, singing patriotic songs during a program today. Tears welled in my eyes at hearing him singing with such feeling the words of freedom and pride. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awwwww........what a fantastic support group -- and fun to play around with your new lens!