Friday, May 18, 2012

DAY 132-Mother's Day Dinner


There's something utterly delicious about a meal that you don't cook yourself! It taste so sublime and better then anything that you could have imagine cooking for yourself.  This was our Mother's Day dinner! Barbecued chicken done by some of the awesome men in my life. Nothing says love like making someone dinner!


TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(May 13)
I thankful for the opportunity that I have a day that I can express my thankfulness to my mom and try and tell her how much she means to me and how much I appreciate all her hard work past, present, and future. She is remarkable and helps me every day to become a better person and to live up to my full potential. I am so thankful that we are mother and daughter as well as friends and that I can call her with every little question and she will have the answer and will understand.  
Thanks, Mom for being amazing!



No comments: