I was asked by this amazing couple to design their announcement for their upcoming wedding. They had their photos taken by someone who was in the same place as their schooling and then emailed me the ones that they liked. They also sent me a sample of how they would like them to look; plus the wording!!
I think that they turned out extremely well and I am so happy for them!
Congrats S&S!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(April 25)
Today is the day that we FINALLY got a new van! (Pictures to come!) We have fallen in love and feel that we got a pretty good deal! I am so excited to be done with that phase of our lives...for now!
Today one of my best and amazing friends moved to another state! I had the great privilege of taking them their "last" meal. They had been cleaning their house for the past two days and because of my knee I wasn't able to help her do that, so I offered to bring in dinner! It was purely selfish on my part so that I could say goodbye. I miss her already and am so glad that I had the chance to serve her.


No comments:
Post a Comment