Sunday, May 20, 2012

DAY 137- The Big Accomplishment


My oldest son, despite a year of trying, has had the hardest time learning to tie his shoelaces. I'm not sure if its a matter of confidence because he could sometimes do it but then would get frustrated when it didn't come easy the next time. I have tried several coaching techniques but to no avail. Finally, I grew stubborn and refused to try his shoes no matter how late we were going to be. He has finally started to have more success and has gained a large amount of confidence.

  I am so proud of him!!!


TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(May 18)
Tonight I feel triumphant! My dog can no longer escape through the fence into our neighbor's yard. No more chasing her down the block while we play, what she considers, a fun hide-go-seek/tag game. I am thankful for all my neighbors that have been so patient with us and understanding as I have tromped through their yards, grumbling under my breath. 



No comments: