Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DAY 122- Simplicity




I love the simplicity of these blossoms!
So simple..but so exquisite and elegant ! 



TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(May 3)

My heart skipped a beat when my phone began to ring and I saw that it was my son's school. He had only broken his glasses, far better then what my imagination was telling me he had done. His teacher felt bad because of all the expenses we have had lately but I reassured her that they were under warranty. Two small mercies...

The third came later when my Hero arrived at home. Seeing me longingly look at the window at our lilac tree in bloom, he sent me out for a photo walk while he got the kids in their pajamas and the kitchen cleaned up. It was just what I needed after a long day of child wrestling.
...I'm thinking of becoming a pro wrestler...  

No comments: