Another view of my plum tree.
It has been amazing to me how much more I have noticed spring coming to life this year. Now that I am looking for photo-ops during the day, I am seeing my world in a new light. I see blossoms that weren't there before, the pattern of frost on windows or the grass, new starts showing up in plants, and it takes my breath away with its simple beauty.
Case in point:
I don't recall even really examining the blossoms on our plum tree quite so closely before or even really noticing that they were there. And this year, I have already posted two photos (possibly more) of it. Could it be desperation causing me to look around me more? Maybe.
But I like to think that I'm beginning to really see the beautiful and wondrous world that I have been given.
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(May 2)
Because of my knee injury, its painful to carry the laundry up and down the stairs. My son seeing this and since he's home now when I do laundry (preschool is over) took upon himself today to carry all the loads of laundry up the stairs without me having to ask. He would just show up when it was time to carry it up the stairs. I was deeply touched and thankful for my very thoughtful five year old.

No comments:
Post a Comment