This wonderful couple asked me to take some pictures of them on the set of the play that he designed! It was gorgeous and I had so much fun being that close to it! The setting is a castle in Italy for the play "Enchanted April." The first act is set in England in the middle of a rainy, yucky February. When the curtain rises for the second act in the castle, the audience (both times that I went) applauded and some even stood!
It was breathtaking!
I enjoyed taking the photos as well...its not very often that you get to take pictures of a couple that has been married for years vs months. It gave me a feeling of rightness and solidity to see that marriages can last and are happy past the "honeymoon" years. Much needed in a world that thinks that marriage is something to be taken lightly and entered (and exited) often.
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
My Hero and I went on a double date with some friends, something that we haven't done since before we married. It was so much fun to be able to have another couple to talk to...not that I don't love talking to my husband but its nice to sometimes get other viewpoints of the world.


2 comments:
Beautiful photo of a great couple!
Who is that cute couple??!! :) My parents look great! You did such a good job! That double date was tons of fun! Let's do it again sometime! :) I loved that play and the set!! So many good things to say about that day/evening!
Post a Comment