After the trauma of the day before, I desperately needed to relax and forget for a while. Upon this thought, I immediately ran in and grabbed my camera. It truly allows me to refocus my life and to find peace and calm during the times of unrest and trial. I was only able to take a few photos though until my battery died
...really? *sigh*...such is life!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(April 21)
(April 21)
Today one of our nieces came over to watch our kids for a couple of hours while we started van hunting. (We deemed ours undriveable and because of only have libility insurance on it, we wouldn't be getting any coverage anyways.) When we arrived back at home, completely exhausted and achy, at least on my part, we discovered that not only had our children be having fun but the whole house was super clean! She had spent part of the time having the kids clean the house as a surprise! I was moved to tears!
Later that night, I was able to go hang out with some friends...a much needed girls out! They each buoyed me up and made me feel better for the what had happened...I was deep in blame mode at this time! After a day of shopping for vans and realizing that it was going to cost a lot more then we had planned, had guilt almost consuming me. My friend's understanding and love made it easier for me to start letting it go!
Thanks, girls!!

No comments:
Post a Comment