There something about an Easter Egg hunt that can bring the angels and evil out in each of us.
Those that hide the eggs can be awfully evil, hiding them in places that no reasonable person would look...like a garbage can or under a pile of heavy dirty bricks. They delight in the confusion and bewilderment of those searching in the often cold temperatures.
Evvviiilll! Pure, undiluted evil!
But there are always those angels that will continue the search with you until you have found your required number of eggs and will often cheat by taking a peak at the chart of the evil ones. Or who will give you one of their eggs because you are half frozen and completely miserable. They gladly look over the easier to find eggs so that your numbed brain can find one.
...ANGELS...
Amazing Angels!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
As I was hurrying to pick up the trash that seems to magnetize itself to my computer desk, I picked up a bill that I had put off not paid yet in my trash pile. Walking back from the trash can, I noticed an envelope that had escaped en route to its un-recycled death. When I picked it up, I discovered that it was the bill. With my mommy brain, I would have completely forgotten that it had even existed until I got another one in the mail with a late fee tacked so nicely on.
Thank you little unseen angel for gently sliding it out of my trash pile and placing directly in my path on the way back to my desk.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment