Friday, April 6, 2012

DAY 92- BUSY


If you haven't noticed, I'm a little behind on my blogging and photo of the day... 
Besides this one I have two more days to catch up on...
Part of the reason is what you see above...
I have a crazy, busy schedule the last two weeks. I feel like I am so productive throughout the day and then I look at my to-do list and there aren't very many things that are crossed off it. *sigh* 
This is a lesson that I feel that I am learning ...
....that no matter how hard I try, there will always be a never ending list of things to do...
It's not my job to accomplish this list, but to do the best that I can to accomplish the most important things. In my book that means that if the dishes don't get done or the floor mopped, then oh well...at least my family has clothes to wear and food to eat and have felt that they were loved through the day...


TENDER MERCY MOMENT:

I was told today by my doctor that I had to really rest my knee in order to allow it to get better. I almost laughed in his face. Moms are not allowed to have sick days, let alone ones where they just "rest" all day.  I was feeling really discouraged by the time my Hero came home from work. My knee was throbbing and I still had a long list of to-dos and one was that my Hero had mutual that night. I was laying on the couch trying to decide how I would manage to rest my knee and get the kids all in bed (which usually involves lots of trips up/down stairs) when a miracle happen. My Hero came in the room and told me that mutual had been canceled. I was allowed to sit on the couch with a book and to elevated my knee for the rest of the night. Maybe Moms can have rest....

No comments: