Wednesday, April 11, 2012

DAY 98-The Hunt


It seems like Easter just can't quite leave. 
We had a fun Easter Egg Hunt tonight with my husband family! Take about 30 kids and about about 200 eggs and what do you get? 

CHAOS!! 

Okay..it wasn't really that bad! We had a really good time and it was a hoot to be able to get together and talk to all my amazing sisters-in-law. We have so much to talk about when we get together!! I was also really impressed with how many angels there were participating in the hunt! My younger kids were given eggs by their older and faster cousins. My older children were more the ones on the other side, crying because they didn't have as many eggs as they felt they were entitled too. 
hmm...
Me think I know what our FHE lesson will be next week!




TENDER MERCY MOMENT:

I feel as though I have accomplished the impossible!
 I survived my kids Spring Break Vacation!! 
HOORAY for me!! 
Today was the last day! Back to Normalcy! 
I felt unjustly picked on because of my sprained knee and also the development of a nasty sinus infection.   Now I realize that I'm being very whinny and that I deserve a time-out...
I think that I will go take that right now! 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your picture, so cool!