So I didn't get out my camera on Friday...crazy day!! So you get to have Easter backlash!
These are lovely eggs!
For having three boys, I sure did end up with a lot of pink eggs!!
(It could have been that the only color that really dissolved properly was the pink one...)
We attempted to add a little character by flicking dye on to them with our fingers...
...it only resulted in a mess apparently...
sigh...
I am definitely sticking with the tried and true Paas brand next year!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I had a full day complete with visiting with close friends and family. I even got a date with my Hero!
(Thanks Ashley and Michelle for watching our crazies for a while...)
As a extra bonus, I didn't get food poisoning from our dinner!
(We did once..took a while before we could go back...)

No comments:
Post a Comment