There's just something about Easter that brings the monster right out me.
I found it taking over my hands! And wondered if it would soon spread to the rest of my body! My sweet Hero assured that it would be gone in the morning and that no one would know my deep dark secret!
I think that it might be genetic though!
My son's hands were soon looking like mine!!
(P.S. The New Spill Proof dying cups that I found on the grocery store shelf are far from spill proof!!)
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
Today is Easter! I love Easter and all the promises of renewal that it brings. It reminds of the empty tomb and what my Savior did for me so that I might be able to repent and live again! He is my truest friend and the One that I go to when I am the most discouraged and disappointed! I am so thankful for the love that Christ had for me and for the knowledge that I have of his gospel. It is what truly gives my life direction and fills it with happiness!


1 comment:
:) Good to know about the "spill proof" cups.
Post a Comment