My son graduates from Preschool this week (I changed the name on the diploma)! I am so proud of all his accomplishments! He has learned to read, write his name, count extremely high, do simple math, and even spell some words! I am so thankful to his amazing teacher that put so much effort into challenging him and making him the smartie that he is!
I volunteered to do the diplomas for them! I loved how they turned out!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
My doctor recommend today (April 16th...I'm a little behind in my posting...) that I see a specialist. He was already to have get an MRI and then almost last second recommended a specialist. I was so thankful that he is trying to help me save money.
Also my Hero took off work to come to my appointment so that I didn't have to make all the hard choices myself! Love that man!

No comments:
Post a Comment