Just look at it!
In all of its sugary glory! Its what children's dreams are made out of!
I, for one, am glad that its has come to its end!
Don't get me wrong! I love me some Easter Candy...malt eggs are my weakness..but
all that sugar wrecks havoc on my dinner menu as well adds to my dentist bill!
Here's to the end of another Easter!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I found out from my doctor today that I don't have to get a MRI this week...and maybe never if I'm lucky! I have had a constant ache and pain in my knee for about five weeks now and my doctor recommended giving it two more weeks before we get an MRI to make sure that I didn't tear something.
(Hoping I just sprained it..)
My amazing Hero brought me a cookie dough shake home after mutual tonight! My idea of a rescue! It was just want I needed after a long day!!
A good friend also took time to talk to me today about some of the different things that life has been throwing at us. I really appreciate having friends that I can unload on!

1 comment:
I with ya on the malt eggs, sister!
Post a Comment