My gorgeous cousin asked me to help her with her high school graduation announcements. She had already had the pictures done and just needed the design work. I was more then willingly to help her out! Designing is my way of relaxing! I love it! I love seeing the colors coming to together, finding the perfect font, and thinking of the wording!
S made made it extremely easy on me as well because she picked the font colors and style!
I personally think that they turned out great!
Congrats on graduating cousin!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
(April 18)
Today I woke up with a horrible stomach ache! It continued on until I was so nauseous I couldn't get off the couch! I just wanted to die! (Not really...but you all know the feeling...) My Hero soon appeared to rescue me from the clutches of my illness. He did the laundry, drove car pool, made meals, and was Mr. Mom! Love that man!!
I am so grateful that my Hero works for a company that allows him to take sick leave to come home and help his family! What a blessing!
Second of the day: One of the neighborhood girls upon hearing that I was sick made me a cute paper heart with the words, "Get Better Now!" on it! It totally made me giggle!
Third: My knee didn't hurt hardly at all today! Now that could be because I was resign to the couch and didn't climb stairs or chase after kids. But I choose to think that the Lord knew that I couldn't handle stomach pains/nausea on top of a painful knee! He truly gives us what we can handle!


No comments:
Post a Comment