I love taking abstract photos of the things around me. So today while at Arctic Circle, I decided to take this picture of their inspiring benches. All I had with me was my phone and it appears that I might just have to break down and get a IPhone so that I can take the kind of pictures I want to without having to lug my DSLR everywhere. The quality was good when I download it to my computer but the resolution is just too lacking...sigh....
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
After a very stressful two months, my daughter was pronounced healthy and well! Nothing was more merciful or tender then hearing those words after so many stressful moments and wonderings. And the fact that the receptionist allowed us to stay and made room for us even though it had been discovered that we in fact had not been scheduled an appointment, was also a small miracle.

1 comment:
So happy to hear about sweet Julia!
Post a Comment