Every day we are surrounded by things that are deemed simply ordinary. Today while doing some housework (okay I was really supervising my slaves kids) I was fascinated by the look of the hose. I pulled out my camera and began to shoot. I was amazed to find so many things that were interesting in an object that I use (let's say regularly so that my friends will still come see me)! And if extraordinary things can be found in this ordinary object, imagine the things that could be found in what is termed extraordinary!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I did what I considered to be an ordinary task for a friend on her birthday. This friend in return has thanked me three times in the last week. Once when I gave her the flowers, two, in Relief Society, and third, I received a note in the mail. I am deeply touched by how much my small act has affected her. It has made me ponder on what other impacts I might have made, for better or worse, by my similar small actions. A truly humbling experience!
My son got his stitches taken out today! YEAH! He did so well and hardly whimpered during the procedure! I was so proud of him and thankful that all went well!




No comments:
Post a Comment