Not quite sure where these tracks lead to since the train wasn't running when we took our trip. It will be this year but I doubt I could get another trip that soon. I absolutely loved Virginia City! It had so many fun things to see and do. This was one of them....an old train that ran between the two cities, Virginia City and Nevada City...a whole mile apart! Crazy, I know...the train probably went further then that but since the display wasn't open the information "train" stops here! Hahaha!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I did something that I'm not proud of tonight. I'm so thankful to know that I can repent and try harder tomorrow to be the woman/wife/mother that I want to be. This "something" was something that I haven't done in a long while and am kind of grateful that it happened because it gave me insight into the state of my mind. I haven't been working on my temper as well as I should be and because of that I did something that I am ashamed and not proud of. I was redirected this evening and to state it simply, I was put on the right "track."
(It wasn't anything really bad...just a spanking that my boys really didn't deserve...)

No comments:
Post a Comment