Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DAY 24-Brrr!!!


There's something about this photo that makes me shiver! 

Winter is here and I think its going to stay. My toes have been freezing all day as well as the rest of me!  We had worst winters but when we go from 50's to low 20s in less then a week, it tends to make you feel it more....at least that's what I tell myself and that is not just "old" age creeping on? Isn't it funny how our definition of old changes as we grow? 30 doesn't look so bad now! hahaha!!!

TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
My one refuses-to-stay-with-anyone-unless-his-older-brother-is-there son agreed to play with some cousins today while I took my other son to the doctor and he didn't without having to be bribed, coaxed, threatened, or left screaming and clawing at the door. That is a small miracle! It gives me intense relief and hope for the future...a future full of birthday parties, kindergarten, soccer, and swimming lessons!

No comments: