Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DAY 17- Lazy


Have you had  a day in which you have high hopes for accomplishing so many things and then....you get sucked into lazy temptations? I know that you have...its okay to admit it...I'm here for you!  At least I hope that you have...if not, you really should try it someday! I had so many things that I wanted to accomplish today and I did fairly well and until I sat down (first mistake) to eat my lunch while watching my new addiction on Netflix (second mistake.) "I'm only going to watch one," soon was followed by "I'm only going to watch 10 minutes, TOPS!," when the first one ended in a cliff hanger! (Hate that, by the way!)  Soon I had watched three episodes and was behind in my duties...might as well watch a fourth, right? That's what I thought too!  

It was freaking cold but I was too "lazy" to get up and close my window that I suspect was open a crack! Socks work just as good! Good thing there were some handy! J/K! I liked the one without socks better! I took it second!
Bing Cosby sings a Irving Berlin song called "Lazy." It totally spells out how I felt at this moment!

"I just want to be lazy. I want to be out in the sun with no work to be done."


TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
As I walked downstairs this morning, I found to my surprise that my front door was open!! It must have blown up in the night! It was still locked...just hadn't been closed tight enough! I am so thankful that I live in a  place where I didn't have to worry if someone had sneaked into my house and was doing who-knows-what. And I am also thankful that my house eventually did warm up after that...thank goodness for long sleeves and socks!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I totally know how those days go. They are nice to have every once in a while though. Cute post!