Who would have guessed that making cookies on a stormy winter day would lead to so much trouble?
An extraordinary mother decided to bake some cookies for her kids to surprise them after school (and to warm up her house! )Who knew this small labor of love would later lead to tragedy? Because of her distraction with making the cookies, the mother failed to notice the culprit of our tragedy sitting within reach on the kitchen counter.
![]() |
| I was fascinated by the texture that I saw in the dough as I was getting it ready for baking! |
Because of lack of time, the mother decided to bake the cookies after picking her sons from school. Later, the four kids running around the kitchen begging for one these treats further distracted her from the crime that was about to be committed.
Don't be deceived by their ordinary shape or their misleading name of "Safety Scissors!" Somehow (the details are still under investigation) the culprit ended up in the living room, where our unsuspecting victim was mysteriously harmed!
As far as the "detectives" can deduce, the culprit turned on the victim and preceded to attack him until a quarter of inch gash had been snipped out of the victim's thumb. The victim was rushed to the doctor's office where he was given two stitches. The culprit was apprehended upon the scene of the crime and is now under house arrest. Visiting rights have been restricted to strict adult supervision.
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
So that I didn't have to take four small children to the doctor's office, my husband was able to come home and take my son to get stitches. I'm thankful that my husband works in a place that allows him to do that.
I am also thankful for the friend that was willingly to pack up her four small child and come sit with mine so that I could go if I needed to.
Also for my father that has been a superior example of not letting physical hardship stop you from accomplishing everyday activities. (You were our inspiration when it was time to get the victim's pajamas on.)




No comments:
Post a Comment