Today it actually snowed! Really truly snowed! My kids were super excited, so much so that they followed me outside when I escaped for a few minutes. My son and daughter's reaction to the falling snow made my heart warm and melt. I no longer saw hazardous road conditions or a 40 minute workout full of shoveling! I saw the wonder and excitement that snow brings!
I'm not usually excited to go out and play in the snow but after seeing the joy that catching snowflakes had, I can't wait to see their reaction to a snow man and snow angels!!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
This was my tender mercy moment! I needed that experience of joy to help me get through the rest of the night. Just looking at the sheer delight on their faces makes me smile and warms my heart! On of those times I will reflect on when I'm feeling down and overwhelmed with all that my "job" entitles.



No comments:
Post a Comment