Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DAY 18-Measuring Up


Another from the archives...one of those days that I just didn't get to my camera...sigh....I did take some with my photo when I was at the chiropractor but my phone has such bad quality that I didn't want to even try uploading it...

This is a picture of my son's tape measure that he begged Santa for! He was so thrilled by it! One of the photo blogs I follow, someone issued a challenge to take a photo that represented yellow. I took this with that in mind. I didn't have the courage to submit it though...too afraid of not "measuring up" I guess. (As my sister would say, "It's punny!") Someday, hopefully this year sometime, I will get up enough courage to submit one. The fear of rejection is hard to conquer!

TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
My sister unexpectedly showed up at my house this morning. I enjoyed her visit and I especially appreciated all her help with my children while she here. She folded a basket of laundry that was sitting around, begging for some attention, helped keep fingers out of the cinnamon rolls I was rolling out, put socks, shoes, and coats on while I finished putting dinner in the slow cooker, and made it possible for me to actually leave on time for preschool drop off! I was even early...well earlier then normal...

Thanks, Rachal! Love You!!

No comments: