Another from our anniversary trip to Virginia City. My dear sweet husband even drove all the way back (12 miles) to our hotel to get my camera when I realized I had forgotten it! (I know, what kind of photographer am I that I forget my camera! I blame mommy-brain!) I got the creme of the crop, ladies! The very CREME!
It always surprise me how beautiful even weeds can be when we take the time to look. There can be many insights into that...beauty is not in a name, don't let your station in life define you, or on the darker side, not to be sucked into things that look good on the outside.
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I was able to spend some wonderful time with my mom and sisters today! We were celebrating the birth of a new baby with a baby shower and it was just lots of fun to get together and catch up with everyone, including my cousins. I love having sisters and treasure the times that I get to spend with women (since I live in a testosterone majority home) just simply catching up with each other lives and feeling part of something bigger.

1 comment:
Oh I love that spending time with other women feeling! It's so rejuvinating. Sis. Hinckley once said "Women need women," and I couldn't agree more. I love your tender mercy moments and read all of them even if I don't get a chance to comment, and I love your wonderful eye for beauty. You find magic in the mundane, and have a heart full of gratitude. I'll bet you make Heavenly Father smile so big!(0: Thanks for sharing your smiles and insights. You inspire me and light up my day(0:
Post a Comment