Again another one from Virginia City! I loved that place! I hope to be able to go again some day and take our kids! I would love to share my love for history with my kids!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
Tonight was I thanked for taking a dinner into one of my sisters-in-laws, whose feeling very sick with her new pregnancy. To me it was a testimony to what can happen if you listen to the small promptings that come. I simply had thought of her while I was making our dinner, realizing that my kids were going to turn their noses up at the casserole I was making and then half on it would end up in the garage. All it took was a phone call (and a little persuading...). It was a simple thing for me to do and she was in actuality doing me a favor....I hate throwing away food. This small event has prompted me to listen more closely to those small promptings.

No comments:
Post a Comment