Thursday, March 15, 2012

DAY 73- HAPPY PIE DAY!!

I 've decided that I am always going to be a day behind in my post...its the fate of my life right now! Maybe someday I'll be on again...when life is less busy...sigh...

In honor of all math geeks, nerds, and dorks everywhere, we celebrated pie day yesterday!! 
(I plead the fifth on what category I fit in...)
 My boys were SUPER excited when I explained that pie would be the served after dinner! They immediately asked for pumpkin pie when I asked them what kind we should have! I will admit that I was greatly surprised by their request! I had no idea that my kids liked pumpkin pie! Who am I to deny my kids pie and vegetables? 

So why chocolate you ask?

Well...I'm not quite sure what happened but somehow my kids were forced  convinced that chocolate pudding pie would be so much better! I have no idea where they got such fickle behavior...
...changing their minds from a vegetable inspired pie to one that really has no nutrition at all...

Kids!!
What can you do? 


TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
A dear friend of mine offered me a suggestion about one of my children that was in reality an answer to a prayer, that has been months in the repeating. I was so thankful to her for her honesty and willingness to help! It touched my heart and gave me some much needed peace and reassurance of my mothering abilities! 

Also my doctor informed me that knee surgery would not be in my near future! Yeah for me!

2 comments:

'Mamma J' said...

can I pack you up and take you with me when we move to AZ? I will miss you!

Nancy said...

I'm totally celebrating pi day next year! I love pie and totally would have celebrated this year but I couldn't.