As I wondered around my yard this afternoon, listening to the sounds of my children playing and laughing in the sunshine...(that's right, we actually had some really sunshine that produce heat!) I wondered over to the willow tree that we plant last fall and looked to see if it we had killed it yet (my thumb ain't go green) and was filled with giddy delight of seeing new sprouts coming off its branches!
It's actually going to happen...spring really is going to come!!
YIPPEE!!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I glimpsed into the future a little tonight and saw the good friends my boys will be to each other some day! They were all playing so good together and enjoying it each other! I loved it! That small moment was worth all the fighting, wrestling, hitting, teasing, etc, etc. that occurs in our home on a daily basis!

No comments:
Post a Comment