Don't you just love how schools will have random crazy days at school but don't tell you about it in advance? The most warning that I have ever gotten in these situations is a paper that is "reminding" parents about such and such activity... How can there be a reminder if there has't ever been a first telling? *deep sigh*
Anyways...we had one of those days Thursday when I discovered said "reminder" in my son's folder. It was kindly "reminding" me that it was crazy sock day the next morning and that my child was "invited" to wear said socks to school. We were asked not to go to the store to buy anything; just to have our child wear whatever they had at home...
So what do you do if your child is crying because they only have white socks and nothing crazy?
You destroy a perfectly good pair of your son's little brother's....
GENIUS!!
I personally think they turned out super cute!!
Maybe the eyes were a little much....kind of seems creepy now that I look back..
...but cool nevertheless!
P.S. I'm playing a little catch-up since I haven't blogged in four days...sigh...the busiest of life...yada yada...so no tender mercy moments...my brain doesn't work in reverse too good!


1 comment:
So creative. I probably would have been the mom that ran to the store to find something instead of doing something fun like that!
Post a Comment