Thursday, March 8, 2012

DAY 66-Little Bites of Heaven!


I made these amazing things yesterday!!
 So good! 
I made a double batch so that I could take some to book club and still "share" with my family. (I shared but I won't reveal how of these I sneaked when I thought no one but me was counting....lets just say I might have need to take my shoes off!) My family inhaled their batch with surprising quickness! 

Definitely a keeper! I will be making these again and again! They were so simple to do as well and would make a great kid cooking project!

Go here for the recipe!

TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
I love the beginning of the month because it usually means that I have book club! I have an obession with reading and love discussing the things that I read with others. Tonight was Book Club night and I got to discuss a great book and laugh and enjoy being with good friends! 

No comments: