My kids are ALWAYS excited to spend the night at that magical place called Grandma's House!
I haven't quite figured out what mystical powers it holds but it has the effect to set my children rapidly cleaning and packing!
Maybe she sprinkles fairy dust in the cookies and fruit snacks that she always seems to have on hand (even if its almost dinner time!).
Whatever it is...its pure MAGIC!
TENDER MERCY MOMENT:
You get to have two today..lucky you!
1- While shopping at the store with three of my children (something that I have learned from experience is no fun, but this situation demanded that all three be there) I encountered a dear friend, who had no children with her (lucky woman!). She graciously offered to take one of my children with her to "help" get her groceries while I took the other two (who are small enough to fit in the shopping cart) to get mine. I so much appreciated her gesture of love and support!
2- While on our journey to Grandma's House, we were almost ran off the road by a semi! We must have been in his blind spot because he when he went to pass, he failed to see us in the other lane! Thankfully, my husband was able to control the van and we didn't go sliding off the road and avoided any other horrible consequences! I felt very watched over and protected and thankful that we had been protected!


No comments:
Post a Comment